On Wednesday, August 5th, Linoma Software will host a special webinar event to show you how the automation and collaboration tools in its latest release of GoAnywhere MFT 5.0 can simplify, secure and automate your organization’s file transfers and related workflows. With GoAnywhere MFT, you no longer have to write scripts or use a disarray of tools to transfer files.
During this informative webinar, you will learn the key benefits and features in the new GoAnywhere MFT 5.0 release including:
- A new HTML5 browser interface for setting up and monitoring file transfers
- Customizable dashboards with new “gadgets” to show critical stats and analytics
- Simple drag-n-drop features to create file transfers and workflows quickly
- More configurable job controls for automating file transfers
- Advanced reports that can be scheduled and distributed automatically
- A new PCI DSS compliance report for validating security settings
- Database driven audit logs to track any time a file is touched in a workflow
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Antivirus with a new ICAP interface
- Easier collaboration and simpler ad-hoc file transfers for end-users
Sign up for this free webinar and see how GoAnywhere MFT can be the all-in-one centralized solution for your organization’s batch and ad-hoc file transfers. Linoma’s engineers will be on-hand to answer any technical questions you may have during the webinar. Please register today.