Could your FTP server pass a compliance audit?
Take this short quiz and find out.
- Are you still hosting an outdated SFTP or FTP server in the public area of your network (or DMZ)?
- Do trading partners have access to inbound ports within your internal network to drop off or retrieve files?
- Are your administrative security controls granular enough to manage user access to specific files, folders and areas of the network?
- Can you monitor all file transfer activity and maintain detailed audit logs?
- Do employees have easy access to an ad hoc file transfer tool that lets them transfer files of any size, all while generating audit trails?
To find out how auditors expect you answer these questions, don’t miss our next webinar:
Get Your FTP Server Into Compliance
Thursday, July 18 at Noon Central
Linoma Software’s Chief Architect Bob Luebbe will show you how the GoAnywhere Services secure FTP server can work with GoAnywhere Gateway to keep sensitive data and credentials safely in your internal network and out of the DMZ. He’ll also demonstrate how the two work together to allow you to exchange files with trading partners without opening inbound ports.
Do your homework so you can prepare for a visit from the auditor. Sign up today!
Latest posts by Susan Baird (see all)
- File sharing needs to be easier for employees
and more secure for IT administrators - January 23, 2014
- Grocery Outlet Uses GoAnywhere to Automate File Transfers - December 10, 2013
- How To Build a Data Breach Response Plan:
5 Great Resources - November 14, 2013