This spring, Linoma Software started the extensive process of reviewing and testing its AS2 automation features against the world’s highest standards, as set by the Drummond Group, LLC. Drummond Certified™ products are compliant and interoperable to make sure they truly interface with the systems of customers and partners.
GoAnywhere MFT™ recently completed the first phase of testing, the results of which confirmed compatibility with RFC 4130. The testing also verified GoAnywhere’s compliance with optional profiles for:
- FN (Filename Preservation)
- MA (Multiple Attachments)
- FN-MA (Filename Preservation with Multiple Attachments)
- CTE (Chunked Transfer Encoding)
- SHA2 hash algorithms supporting SHA256, SHA384 and SHA512
GoAnywhere MFT was added to the Drummond AS2 Certification Queue where it will be tested against all AS2 Drummond Certified products. Linoma Software anticipates certification for GoAnywhere MFT this fall.